- Are you moving towards peak performance?
- Does your company suffer from business as usual?
- Does it need assistance?
Many companies and people suffer needlessly because of one or more areas causing problems.
Score each point as follows:
1 – Never; 2 – Seldom; 3 – Occasionally; 4 – Mostly; 5 – Always
- Budget woes – There’s too much month at the end of your money
- Clock lock – Time manages you and not the other way around
- Peak frustration – Actions taken are not getting you the results you want
- Non-fulfilment – Goals are set but not completed to satisfaction
- Survival mode – “Breaking even” rather than “Making profit” is a goal
- Growth stopped – Your business is in a rut and you can’t seem to get out of it
- No solutions – Chronic problems are not resolved to satisfaction
- Ownership – At times it’s hard to say who’s accountable for what
- Maturity – Few people are improving; Discipline problems abound
- Same old thing – “Groundhog Day” could be your training film