Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment program is ranked as one of the best in the world and offers the following:
• Visa free travel to more than 120 countries: EU Schengen
area, UK, China, Russia and Singapore.
• Property can be sold after 5 years without forfeiting citizenship.
• Unmarried children under the age of 30 and unmarried siblings without children of their own can be included in the citizenship application.
If children marry later their spouses and own children born from marriage qualify for citizenship at minimal administration fee.
• Dependent parents and grandparents of the main applicant and spouse can be included.
• No visits to or need to reside in Grenada to obtain citizenship.
• Dual citizenship - not necessary to renounce any other citizenship or passport.
• E2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA allows for a back
door to open a new business or purchase a current business in the USA.
• Undergraduate, permanent residing students qualify for up to 90% discount at St Georges University - offers medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, arts & sciences, and business
• Citizenship processing time is 6 months and a further 2
months for the E2 Investors Visa to the USA. 95% of purchase price of property only payable once citizenship is granted.
Tourism growth to Grenada:
On the heels of double-digit growth and a landmark total visitor arrival of 528,077 in 2018, the Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) is delighted to report positive growth in total visitor arrivals of 1% for the first half of 2019.
The destination welcomed a total of 318,559 visitors between
January to June 2019 compared to 314,916 for the same period in 2018; this represents a 1.15% growth.